Family owned and operated since 1990. Named after the red fox that would steal golf balls on the Wentworth Golf course. Originally located on the Jackson loop at the Wentworth Golf Club, opened here in the new building in June 2003. This location previously home of the Iron Mountain House which was destroyed by fire in 2000.
Here is the Pros and Cons as we see it.
- Great Brunch. Very affordable and the fact that the younger one's are half price, it is a good deal. Also the selection of food is very wide and the service is solid.
- Food is generally good as we did both brunch and dinner this week.
- Its location is pretty good being only 10 minutes from our condo and 5 from storyland.
- Features a room for the kids to watch a movie (Shrek was playing when we were there) and a Toy room for the younger kids.
- Gluten free menu is a solid plus though they do not have any gluten free beers.
- Very crowded at night with the wait about 30+ during the summer after 6pm. One image that sticks in my mind is the family that has young kids waiting even longer basically sleeping till it is time for them to be seated.
- Not much of a beer selection in general
- Staff seems overwhelmed by the crowds and on Sunday for Brunch, there were a bunch of open tables (while we waited 10 minutes to be seated at 9am). More staff needed.
- They could better utilize their space in the main dining area...there was plenty of open space that a table or 2 could fill which means people eating and paying for the bar and grille.