- Bretton Woods will close down part of next week in getting ready for the final weekend of the year. On patriots day they are offering lifts tickets for $17.76!
- Did you know that Bretton Woods has had 181 inches of snowfall this year!
- Further, did you know that Wildcat Mountain 177 inches of snow!
- Speaking of Wildcat, their "last chair" will be May 3rd! Just so you know we have open dates in late April to be had and early may though honestly I might find myself up there to take in skiing in May!
- Season passes go up on June 1st for Wildcat/Attitash so if you plan on skiing there next year often, perhaps now is the time to by the pass.
- Loon Mountain, located about an hour from our place, is running strong at the moment and will be closing Patriots day weekend.
- While Cranmore is closed, they have Season passes deals going on. Also, if you go to Cranmore.com, you will find them getting ready for the summer and the Aerial Adventure park (which we have written about on this site).
- Sunday River, about an hour the other way (opposite of Loon) is still operating with over 100 trails - this is my favorite mountain when I get there and they are offering a ski deal when you buy a pass for next year.
- Last but not least, ski deals are to be had everywhere at the moment and that also applies to ski gear so if you have young one's who are constantly growing, perhaps getting used ski's for next year now might be an inexpensive option?
Thanks for reading. Our next report with these tid bits will probably be on the upcoming summer season.