Well, the summer is basically over and we are now preparing for the fall and winter seasons. Over the past few days I have been reviewing the survey's that our guests have completed for us and so far we have done the following to fix some problems
- In regards to the excessive heat in the 2nd bedroom, we went about looking into the AC this week. It turns out that they needed to be serviced and since they have been fixed, the second bedroom is not feeling so stuffy. In addition, we added a strong fan to the corner of the room creating better airflow.
- In regards to the parking situation that some of have mentioned, there is overflow parking for our unit in front of building 18 - it is not marked but there facing the woods. Also I am looking into some other alternatives that may exist besides parking at the bottom of the hill in the overflow parking.
- We have added a blender to the unit after a recommendation to do so.
- In regards to the remotes, there is an explanation in the "welcome letter" that is sent out but we are working on something to make it more simple to switch between the cable (Time Warner alone is confusing), DVD and the playstation.
- We have moved the board games and puzzles to the master bedroom shelves. After going through the games this past week, we found a bunch of damage to them presumably from the younger ones being curious.
This is just a small sample of what we are doing. I will report back with the results of things as we proceed into
Once again, thank you guests for staying with us and we look forward to the fall and the rest of 2013.