In the meantime, here is a rundown of the latest happenings at each mountain. In short, Sunday River, Bretton Woods and Loon sport the most open terrain but due to the winter blast, Wildcat, Cannon and others will be catching up soon. The latest is below.
- Attitash Mountain: Attitash is currently closed planning on opening December 6th. They are making snow and plan to open with "as much terrain as possible." On their website you can actually see where they are making snow using their trail map. Click here for the latest snow report and access to the trail map.
- Cranmore Mountain: Cranmore is open this upcoming weekend, starting tomorrow. They received 10 inches of snow from the latest noreaster that swept through. The cold temps going forward will allow them to run the guns tonight and into the weekend. They have 8 trails open and an assortment of events going on at the mountain Sunday. Click here for the latest snow report.
- Black Mountain: No Reports available on their site.
- Wildcat Mountain: Wildcat received 15 inches of snow from the latest storm and is running 8 trails at the moment with guns firing away thanks to temps in the 20s. Terrain at the moment is for more experienced skiers but I would imagine that changes sooner than later given the new snow and the temps. Click here for the latest report.
- Bretton Woods: Bretton Woods received a healthy dose of snow yesterday and is sporting 27 trials open at the moment. According to Ski Magazine, Bretton Woods was voted #1 for grooming in the North East so they are offering a Groomer Grabs promo each weekend this year as a result. Click here for the latest snow report.
- Cannon Mountain: Cannon reports receiving 11 inches of snow over the past weekend with up to 11 trails open. They are hosting an assortment of homecoming events on Saturday and will be blasting snow in the meantime to get up to speed. Click here for the latest snow report.
- King Pine: No updates as of the moment on the status of the mountain.
- Sunday River: Sunday River says they are sporting the greatest available terrain at the moment with 27 trails open (Bretton Woods might argue with that). They are hosting cyber Monday offers and have an assortment of things going on this weekend. Click here for the latest snow report.
- Loon Mountain: Loon is cranking with the third highest open trails of 24 at the moment. They too received the winter blast of snow and have been open now for the past few weeks. Thanks to favorable temps, they are blasting new snow as this is typed. Click here for the latest snow report.